Published on in Vol 7 , No 11 (2021) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/29693, first published .
- Egan L, Gardner L, Newton N, Champion K. eHealth Interventions Targeting Poor Diet, Alcohol Use, Tobacco Smoking, and Vaping Among Disadvantaged Youth: Protocol for a Systematic Review. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(5):e35408 View
- Chowdhury S, Chandra Das D, Sunna T, Beyene J, Hossain A. Global and regional prevalence of multimorbidity in the adult population in community settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis. eClinicalMedicine 2023;57:101860 View
- Souza A, Mota C, Rosa A, Figueiredo C, Candeias A, Cavallaro F. A spatial-temporal analysis at the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic and its determinants: The case of Recife neighborhoods, Brazil. PLOS ONE 2022;17(5):e0268538 View
- Zhang Y, Chen C, Huang L, Liu G, Lian T, Yin M, Zhao Z, Xu J, Chen R, Fu Y, Liang D, Zeng J, Ni J. Associations Among Multimorbid Conditions in Hospitalized Middle-aged and Older Adults in China: Statistical Analysis of Medical Records. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance 2022;8(11):e38182 View
- Chen Y, Pan M, He Y, Dong X, Hu Z, Hou J, Bao Y, Yang J, Yuchi Y, Li R, Zhu L, Kang N, Liao W, Li S, Wang C, Zhang L. Disease Burden and Accumulation of Multimorbidity of Non-communicable Diseases in Henan Rural Population: A Cross-Sectional Study (Preprint). JMIR Public Health and Surveillance 2022 View