Published on in Vol 8, No 6 (2022): June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/34296, first published .
- Steele M, Couture A, Reed C, Iuliano D, Whitaker M, Fast H, Hall A, MacNeil A, Cadwell B, Marks K, Silk B. Estimated Number of COVID-19 Infections, Hospitalizations, and Deaths Prevented Among Vaccinated Persons in the US, December 2020 to September 2021. JAMA Network Open 2022;5(7):e2220385 View
- Chiumello D, Tavelli A, Serio L, De Benedittis S, Pozzi T, Maj R, Velati M, Brusatori S, D’Albo R, Zinnato C, Marchetti G, Camporota L, Coppola S, D’Arminio Monforte A. Differences in clinical characteristics and quantitative lung CT features between vaccinated and not vaccinated hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Italy. Annals of Intensive Care 2023;13(1) View
- Alisan O, Ulak M, Ozguven E, Horner M. Location selection of field hospitals amid COVID-19 considering effectiveness and fairness: A case study of Florida. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 2023;93:103794 View
- Barrett A, Rhidenour K, Blackburn K. Telehealth Talk on Reddit: Understanding How Language Use About Telemedicine Evolved Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Health Communication 2023;28(9):605 View
- Barnieh L, Beckerman R, Jeyakumar S, Hsiao A, Jarrett J, Gottlieb R. Remdesivir for Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in the United States: Optimization of Health Care Resources. Infectious Diseases and Therapy 2023;12(6):1655 View
- Ghoreishi Amin N, Khosravi S, Atefi N, Seirafianpour F, Farhoodi S, Goodarzi A. A systematic review and meta‐analysis of investigating the mutual impact of COVID‐19 and psoriasis: Focusing on COVID‐19 course in psoriasis and the opinion on biologics in this setting. Immunity, Inflammation and Disease 2023;11(11) View