Published on in Vol 7 , No 10 (2021) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27417, first published .
- Boamah S, Yous M, Weldrick R, Havaei F, Ganann R. Using Photovoice as a Method for Capturing the Lived Experiences of Caregivers During COVID-19: A Methodological Insight. International Journal of Qualitative Methods 2022;21:160940692211374 View
- Nagelhout G, Poole N, Geboers C, Magnée T, Kaag A, van den Brand F, van den Putte B, de Vries H, Fong G, Willemsen M. Smoking Cessation Among Gender Minority Populations, Cis-women, and Cis-men: Findings From the International Tobacco Control Netherlands Survey. Nicotine & Tobacco Research 2022 View
- Struble C, Borodovsky J, Habib M, Hasin D, Shmulewitz D, Livne O, Walsh C, Aharonovich E, Budney A. Cannabis practices among a gender-diverse sample of young adults. Drug and Alcohol Dependence Reports 2022;5:100113 View
- Hanby E, Gazarian P, Potter J, Jones R, Elhassan N, Tan A. “I liked just that it was a communal thing”: Feasibility and acceptability of engaging with transgender and gender-diverse persons in a digital photovoice research study on commercial cigarette smoking risk and protective factors. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9:205520762311698 View
- Galiatsatos P, Kaplan B, Lansey D, Ellison-Barnes A. Tobacco Use and Tobacco Dependence Management. Clinics in Chest Medicine 2023 View