Published on in Vol 6 , No 4 (2020) :Oct-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/20649, first published .
- Meacham M, Vogel E, Thrul J, Ramo D, Satre D. Addressing cigarette smoking cessation treatment challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic with social media. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 2021;129:108379 View
- Seiter C, Zhao X, Rossheim M. Valence of YouTube Comments and College Student Reactions Towards Electronic Nicotine Product Counter-Marketing Messages. Health Communication 2023:1 View
- Mills L, Truelove V, Freeman J. Facebook and drug driving: Does online sharing work against road safety countermeasures?. Journal of Safety Research 2023 View
- Ihsaniyati H, Sarwoprasodjo S, Muljono P, Gandasari D. The Use of Social Media for Development Communication and Social Change: A Review. Sustainability 2023;15(3):2283 View
- Majmundar A, Chu M, Perez C, Hoang Y, Yuan J, Unger J, Allem J. Tobacco and cannabis use advertisements targeting adolescents and young adults on Snapchat in 2019. Preventive Medicine Reports 2022;26:101758 View
- Sun T, Lim C, Gartner C, Connor J, Hall W, Leung J, Stjepanović D, Chan G. Reactions on Twitter towards Australia's proposed import restriction on nicotine vaping products: a thematic analysis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 2021;45(6):543 View