Published on in Vol 7, No 11 (2021): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28956, first published .
- Villius Zetterholm M, Nilsson L, Jokela P. Using a Proximity-Detection Technology to Nudge for Physical Distancing in a Swedish Workplace During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Retrospective Case Study. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(12):e39570 View
- Gao G, Lang R, Oxoby R, Mourali M, Sheikh H, Fullerton M, Tang T, Manns B, Marshall D, Hu J, Benham J, Pomey M. Drivers of downloading and reasons for not downloading COVID-19 contact tracing and exposure notification apps: A national cross-sectional survey. PLOS ONE 2022;17(7):e0269783 View
- Oyibo K, Morita P. The Effect of Persuasive Design on the Adoption of Exposure Notification Apps: Quantitative Study Based on COVID Alert. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(9):e34212 View
- Oyibo K, Pelegrini Morita P. Factors Influencing the Willingness to Download COVID-19 Contact Tracing Apps: The Moderating Effect of Persuasive Design and Smartphone Usage Experience. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care 2022;11(1):163 View
- Oyibo K, Sahu K, Oetomo A, Morita P. Factors Influencing the Adoption of Contact Tracing Applications: Systematic Review and Recommendations. Frontiers in Digital Health 2022;4 View
- Zhou J, Jung J, Kueh C. HCI International 2023 – Late Breaking Papers. View