Published on in Vol 7, No 2 (2021): February
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/25623, first published .
- Muhammad Y. Factors Affecting the Prevalence of Skin Disorders among Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infected Children in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) Kano, Nigeria. Journal of Biomedical Research & Environmental Sciences 2021;2(4):223 View
- Muhammad Y. Prevalence and Pattern of Skin Disorders among Human Immuno Deficiency Virus (HIV) Infected Children in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) Kano, Nigeria. Journal of Biomedical Research & Environmental Sciences 2021;2(3):201 View
- McIntyre A, Mitchell A, Stafford K, Nwafor S, Lo J, Sebastian V, Schwitters A, Swaminathan M, Dalhatu I, Charurat M. Key Population Size Estimation to Guide HIV Epidemic Responses in Nigeria: Bayesian Analysis of 3-Source Capture-Recapture Data. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance 2022;8(10):e34555 View
- Magbadelo D, Phillips A, Christopher-Izere P, Oyeledun B, Allan B. Time, scope and resources: why U=U makes programmatic sense for Nigeria. Sexual Health 2023;20(3):262 View
- Babirye S, Ssengooba F, Weir S, Michielsen K. Social venues and HIV vulnerability of young venue workers: a cluster analysis of data from a national-level cross-sectional survey of social venues in Uganda. BMJ Open 2023;13(5):e065239 View