Published on 30.04.20 in Vol 6, No 2 (2020): Apr-Jun
Works citing "Knowledge and Perceptions of COVID-19 Among Health Care Workers: Cross-Sectional Study"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/19160):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Li S, Feng B, Liao W, Pan W. Internet Use, Risk Awareness, and Demographic Characteristics Associated With Engagement in Preventive Behaviors and Testing: Cross-Sectional Survey on COVID-19 in the United States. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2020;22(6):e19782CrossRef
- Zhang M, Wang L, Yu S, Sun G, Lei H, Wu W. Status of Occupational Protection in the COVID-19 Fangcang Shelter Hospital in Wuhan, China. Emerging Microbes & Infections 2020;:1CrossRef
- Alshammari E, Alsaleh N, Alshammari A, Alsharif A, Alsaleh A, Alhamed M, Alsmari A, Alshammari A. COVID-19 AWARENESS IN KUWAITI HOSPITALS. Military Medical Science Letters 2020;CrossRef
- Olum R, Chekwech G, Wekha G, Nassozi DR, Bongomin F. Coronavirus Disease-2019: Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices of Health Care Workers at Makerere University Teaching Hospitals, Uganda. Frontiers in Public Health 2020;8CrossRef
- Khasawneh AI, Humeidan AA, Alsulaiman JW, Bloukh S, Ramadan M, Al-Shatanawi TN, Awad HH, Hijazi WY, Al-Kammash KR, Obeidat N, Saleh T, Kheirallah KA. Medical Students and COVID-19: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Precautionary Measures. A Descriptive Study From Jordan. Frontiers in Public Health 2020;8CrossRef
- Akalu Y, Ayelign B, Molla MD.
Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Towards COVID-19 Among Chronic Disease Patients at Addis Zemen Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. Infection and Drug Resistance 2020;Volume 13:1949CrossRef
- Kafle A, Pandit Pahari S, Khanal S, Baral K, Pathak K, Baral S, Kafle A, Dahal M. Knowledge regarding COVID-19 among Registered Nurses of Pokhara, Nepal. Europasian Journal of Medical Sciences 2020;2(2):53CrossRef
- Abdel Wahed WY, Hefzy EM, Ahmed MI, Hamed NS. Assessment of Knowledge, Attitudes, and Perception of Health Care Workers Regarding COVID-19, A Cross-Sectional Study from Egypt. Journal of Community Health 2020;CrossRef